Getting consistent UX work is hard.
Whether you're a freelance designer or looking for a new job, it takes a lot of effort to find high quality UX jobs.
I scour the web across 100+ sources, then filter them down to the 5 best postings to send you each week.
This saves you hours a week, because I do the following:
- Uncover the original job posting whenever possible, e.g. not just sending you a link to Indeed, but to the company's dedicated page for each UX role
- Postings comes with my personal take on each company and their job requirements. Sometimes it's humorous.
- Analysis of the UX field, e.g. which industries are hiring.
perfect for :
- UX Bootcamp Graduates
- Career Transitioners
- Digital Nomads & Remote Workers
not perfect for :
- You don’t have a portfolio of UX work ready to show
- You aren’t willing to work those leads. Leads are qualified business opportunities, and you do have to email them to get the conversation started.